THREE GOOD REASONS TO BUY SMART SOLUTION REPLACEMENT FILTER CARTRIDGES
The Thermacut Smart Solution label signifies a wide range of cost effective, evaluated, high-quality products that are manufactured in the EU and comply with existing quality and work-place safety regulation standards. THERMACUT® replacement filter cartridges are suitable for KEMPER® fume extraction systems. They improve performance, extend the service life, and deliver filtration efficiency values that are considerably better than the permitted threshold limit.
Filter cartridges are a part of a large filtration system used during cutting and welding applications. After the fume extraction, smaller or larger particles settle on the surface of the cartridge elements.
The filter´s material can separate ultrafine dust particles down to 0.1µm or even smaller. Compare that to commonly used filters.
RESULT? Efficient filtration and longer filter lifetime!
While cleaning, you reverse the process and the coated filter surface is easier to clean.
- Work-place safety regulation compliant.
- Minimizes the amount of particles that stick to the filter after cleaning.
- Less pressure is needed for cleaning.
- Less energy
- Less noise radiation
- Increased filter service life.
THREE MAIN BENEFITS
- IFA filter class “M” for high levels of dust & smoke contaminants (in accordance with the standard DIN EN60335-2-69, annex AA)
- Large filter surface area reduces the filter load and extends its service life.
- Designed for continuous industrial operation.
- Long-life blended filter material for capture of dust and fumes
- IFA-certified filter materials
- For indoor and outdoor use in fume extraction systems
- For plasma, laser and oxyfuel cutting and welding.
Easy to use
- 242 g/m2 high-quality ePTFE filter material
- Compact, extremely stable cartridge filters
- Quick and easy installation
- Reduced service and maintenance costs
The replacement filter cartridges are available in various lengths, diameters, and filtration surfaces.
400 mm length – 4 m2 filter size
600 mm length – 10 m2 filter size
1200 mm length – 20 m2 filter size
Click and download the plasma catalogue right here: http://www.thermacut.net/ The replacement filter cartridges ca be found under the ACCESSORIES section.
Thank you for reading this article. If you need any further assistance with choosing the right filter cartridge, pleasecontact us. We are fully at your service at the following email address: email@example.com.
The filter cartridges shown above are not original cartridges, but high-quality replacement filters in OEM quality, which are made from certified filter media.
Text: Thermacut, k.s.
Photos: archive of Thermacut, k. s.
*THERMACUT® is registered trademark of THERMACUT, K.S. and may be registered in Czech Republic and/or other countries. All other brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective owners. THERMACUT® is no way affiliated with KEMPER®.